This Tutorial contains 2 PPT
MHA 601 Week 4 Assignment Multimedia Innovative Business Solutions
Review Table 7.1 “Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2012 Innovative Health Care Business Solutions Awards” from Chapter 7 of the course text. Select one product/service from the various companies listed and create a five-slide PowerPoint presentation (excluding the title and reference slides) that addresses the following:
• Describe the product/service and its use.
• Determine its threats to existing health care organizations.
• Forecast the partnership between your selected product/company and existing health care organizations to provide better care to the patients.
To create your multimedia presentation, first create a five-slide PowerPoint (excluding the title slide and references slide) that presents the information. Then, using Screenr or another screencast program, record your presentation of the PowerPoint. See help below for creating a screencast.
Your PowerPoint presentation must
• Include a Title Slide with the following:
o Title of your presentation
o Student’s name
o Course title/number
o Instructor’s name
• Contain an introduction.
• Address requirements of the assignment.
• Contain a conclusion.
• Contain a reference slide.
• Be clearly sequenced and organized.
• Have a clear and logical progression of ideas.
• Have three to five bullet points (approximately five words per bulleted item).
• Have relevant visuals, such as graphs and/or tables, which enhance understanding of concepts, ideas, and relationships. You may use Creative Commons for images and visuals.
• Have a consistent theme, format, and font that augment the readability.
In addition to the textbook, you must utilize a minimum of three scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources from the Univ University Library that were published within the last five years. Document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Univ Writing Center.